SAILING YOGA RETREAT
28.09. BIS 05.10.2019
Here we goooooooooo…..a long dream of mine to host a Yoga Sailing Retreat…now it is for real!!
I would love to welcome you to the most powerful and most healing Element on Earth…WATER!
This Yoga Sailing Retreat is ment to be just for you.
Using the power of mother natature has to offer.
Come with me on this unforgetteble trip on a Yoga Sailing Retreat in Croatia.
We will spend 8 days and seven nights on a Catamaran, sailing along the coast of Croatia.
Chilling, swimmimg and enjoying the sun, meditating, practicing Yoga, enjoing fine mediterranean cuisine and rocking the boat!
- CHILL & RELAX is your #1 priority!
- We will practice the stillness of mind
- Pranayama (breathing techiques)
- Vinyasa Yoga on board, on water and on land
- Doking on 5 most beatiful Islands Croatia has to offer and hiking
Enjoy the scenery:
We will dock on 5 Islands:
Island of Brac –
Brac is the lagest island in Dalmacia, and the third largest in the Country. It is well knwon for it’s olive oil & sheep cheese.
Island of Solta –
There is a local saying “Dopala te Šolta!” meaning “ – I hope you end up on Šolta!“ Solta is a Dalmatian island closest to Split. Best known for it’s beauty and crystal clear waters, it’s wine, olive trees, honey making and Šolta Gingerbread.
Island of Hvar –
This beautiful and charming place has lots of wonderful features. Unique climate, abundance of beach leisure places, rich historical heritage and unspeakable atmosphere of the past are only few features of Hvar. Economy is based on farming, vineculture,olive growing and especially on cultivation of rosemary and lavender.
Island of Vis –
Vis is heaven for those who like calm rest alone with the nature, mediterranean cuisine and home wine, and for those who are fond of sea fishing and diving. The island of Vis is a pearl among Croatian Adriatic islands. Vis is a unique historical, cultural, and natural heritage with the beautiful crystal clear sea, stunning hidden beaches, bays.
Island of Korcula –
The coast of the island of Korcula is indented with a series of bays and islets. The vegetation is rich and varied. The most widespread is the holm oak (evergreen oak), also highlights aleppo pine, coastal pine, black pine and cypress. Away from the tourist-places on the coast of the island Korcula, in the island’s interior one discovers a unique green landscape with panoramic views and hidden cultural treasure, which one can discover either on foot or by bicycle (if wished, there will be a extra fee on rentig the bikes). The coast of the island of Korcula is very indented with a large number of bays and coves.
- Retreat time: from September, 28th to October, 5th 2019. Arrival Airport: Split.
- Arraivel time is Saturday, Septmber 28th from Split, Marina Boatic, Seget donji, City of Trogir. Checkin (on board) by 3pm.
- Checkout is October 05th, Saturday at 9am, same habor where we started off (Split).
- Our catamaran is 52 foot long and 7 meter wide.
- There are only bouble cabins available. Each very comfortable cabin has their own bathromm and lavatory.
- Meet and great our very own chef, Tamislav. Full 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), beverages (softdrinks, beer and wine) and snacks per day. Please inform us if you have any food intolerance, a wish of vegeterian (fish or no fish) or even vegan (please bring enogh supplaments if needed).
Captain & Skipper:
- Meet and gret a good friend of mine, our captain, Josip. He and Tamislav will take care of us (including me, of course) while on and off board.
- Full Yoga Sailing Retreat costs 2650 Euro (inculded: Food, Yoga, captain, chef, fuel, ports, subboards).
- NOT INCLUDED is your flight and travelcosts.